Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Biggest Christmas Present Ever!

MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
the kitchen............
Dining and Living area, with my handsome hubby standing in it. We are so excited to see this work in progress (as we speak) to be a great endeavor for this new year. Happy 2008! The wall behind Steve has already been torn down, the bathroom gutted, and rooms upstairs prepped to paint. This is only a few pictures, of the house it has a full basement too. Double the size of our other home. Ohhh! It just screams potential to both Steve and I, especially when we walked in the door. Which has been the exciting part of this whole project, this is the only house we walked into when we started looking for homes, love at first sight. Maybe project at first sight, that will be a project for awhile, maybe a long while. Can't wait to show you some finished pictures. One day...............

6 comments:

The Browns said...

The new house looks BIG! That will be great for you guys! I know that you will have fun working on it too!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

YEA!!! Walls are already coming down! Good for you guys. It will be fun to finish the upstairs so you can move in! I love you, my sister with the cute belly!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Take me through it someday when you aren't busy!!! You will make it look great (actually, I think it looks decent now! I've seen really bad things here in Great Falls I guess!) Can't wait to catch up on life with you all.

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous! I'm Rachel Melone!!!

Mandi! said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! And you look so adorable pregnant!

Amber Joy said...

It looks like you have plenty of room for us to move in with you!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting