Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nap Nap Nap Time.

This is a very funny and questionable incident that I found myself in with Emily knee deep. You know those 8 track tapes that are or could be worth money know that CD, MP3, and IPOd's came out. Well I went in to my daughter's room (currently in the basement at my mom's till we get into our house) and since it is not her normal bedroom I do not know what is really in arm's length for her... Well, this is what I found




I have not told my father which these are his but he doesn't even have a 8 track player so. Opps! Sorry Dad. Emily's first little mischievous act, at least it wasn't a whole bottle of lotion all over her body or something like that. Oh and her great big smile tells the tail anyways.

4 comments:

Angela said...

So cute!!! And it's way better than finding poop smeared on the walls. Love you! =^)

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Oh, oh Emily! I thought they were Steve's eight tracks at first! But, yeah, I don't think Dad will be at all upset. He'll take one look at Emily's smile and get a big grin himself! I love you!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I especially like the picture of her holding all the tape!

Amber Joy said...

uh-oh!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting