Saturday, January 26, 2008

Soft Shell Saturday!!!

Taco's, Taco's, Taco's!! This happens to be my favorite meal while I am expecting. I think it is the fact that they are spicy, dairy, veggie, and just plain goodness in every bite. With Emily in my tummy I wanted them all the time and then even with this one, Yum I love to eat those. And it just so happens that they have certain days throughout the week that have the taco's discounted just so you can enjoy them even more. Hence the name soft shell Saturday. Which is a complete bummer that this day is like 20 minutes from being over and I did not get to have my discounted soft shell taco!!! I guess taco Tuesday will be calling my name even more. So Amber when you come home for your next visit we will have to go have TTTTTAAACCCOOOOO'SSS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting