Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow snow snow snow snow and more snow.

It is snowing or "nowing" that Emily calls it. Or even the other day she looked outside and said "Hi Brrrr" She is too smart to put snow, that it is cold, like when we say Brr... OK never mind I know that I am biased. Anyway all that to say that this weekend we will be taking full advantage of the tons of snow we have been getting. Sledding and outdoor sports, I know are on the agenda. So if you haven't made any snow angels yet this winter. You better go give it a try. Sorry for all you without a winter or winter weather. We will enjoy it for the lot of you. See when we get thawed out.... hee hee.

4 comments:

Rachel Melone said...

Are you personally going to go sledding? That baby will be in for quite the ride!!! Oh, and I really do think Emily is super smart, you aren't just biased. Caed was like that too- we have the two smartest (and tallest) children around, what can I say.

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I LOVE YOU EMILY! I love you too, Christel! I'm so excited to hang out with Emily and hear her put together new small phrases. And yes, the snow is fun! I don't know how it is in Great Falls, but the snow from the last few days is really FLUFFY here!

Angela said...

Wait! I know! We can run the hose in the backyard for a while and then go make mud angels. Does that count? =^)

Unknown said...

Its fun to see such a proud momma! I think after 30 I lost my love for snow....I am getting old and creeky! UGH! I can't wait for the cute swimsuit and summer blogs!!!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting