Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A day in January!

The laundry will never end, the dishes continue to gather, my house is not my home yet, and I feel more and more tired everyday. But on a happy note, my daughter loves to sing, read books and loves eskimo kisses. Husband is happy, works hard for me to get to stay home with my little one, and loves both of us dearly. Looking around at the life I am living in right now it looks like chaos but inside if you look closer it is pretty darn good. Take a second and think about all the good in your life on this day in January.

6 comments:

Cortney said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am fighting Colton to do his homework right now! He gets distracted so easily Arrrgggh!

Amber Joy said...

good thought.

Anonymous said...

Good point. I need positive people in my life because I am so negative by nature. I get so so so overwhelmed when Kris is at work, Riley is crying, and Caed is fighting the bath/bedtime routine all at the same time!! aaagggghhh! There is a lot of good things to be thankful for though, thanks for being a great reminder!!!

Unknown said...

It is definitely a good year to count your blessings isn't it! It seems so easy to get in the habit of noticing the little negative things in our lives...thank you for your positive spirit!! Love ya. J

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Angela said...

Love it. So true. I often get caught up in the laundry-dishes-filthy floor-cluttered counter-chaos side of things. Stopping to look at what we really have (innumerable blessings!) is so good to do.

Love you!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting