Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby Oh baby!



Sorry that it took this long to show you my little belly. But I thought before we take the christmas tree down we better get a couple snapshots. I am 20 weeks along, and we have our ultrasound this next week, but no we are not finding out the sex. Sorry, we are old fashioned. But in less then 4 months you all will get to find out what we are having along with us. I feel the baby move more and more daily, and Emily of coarse say's "my baby" every time I show her my tum tum.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! You are such a beautiful pregnant woman... a SEXY pregnant woman! And the smile that is one your face makes me smile so big, too. Your smile tells of joy, contentment, happiness, peace. I love you, my pregnant friend. =^) You make me giggle with delight!

Amber Joy said...

you look wonderful.

The Browns said...

You look so good! I am so happy for you guys! I'll bet Emily is going to make a great big sister!

Katie Glathar said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to see you when I get home. Will you please share pictures of your new home!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Christel!! Congratulations!!!

:D

Anonymous said...

You are the best looking pregnant woman around. All baby. Can't wait to see if it's a him or a her!!! Love the surprise aspect of it all.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting