Sunday, December 2, 2007

Emily's favorite things!



This is one of her favorite things... Dressup!! Every little girls dream to find any extra clothing laying around the house, that doesn't fit and put in any part of there little body they can find. (usually around the neck) This time she found some shorts, a couple shirts and a nice hat. She makes us laugh all the time, I love it.

And... Dancing with any music that she will turn up as loud as she can and twirl. Sometimes by herself but most of the time she will come and grab your hand and sign please over and over till you stand up and twirl with her. She loves it. So Grandma and Elisha love to dance and make her smile!





2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

She is just too precious. I hope that she still likes to dance when I come home.

Mandi! said...

Love your blog! Congrats on the new addition to come:)I would love to be on your sidebar- can I put you on mine??

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting