Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Conference here we come!

Before we leave for the weekend, I decided that I would blog. For the first time ever we are leaving our 17 month old daughter with grandma for a whole weekend. Grandma took time off from work to spend a weekend with her granddaughter, while Steven and I are go off to Kalispell to chaperone 30 kids. I am alittle nervous. Except that the fact of Emily thinking the world of her grandma. I think we will do fine. So if you all hear of a mom crying cause she doesn't get to see her little girl for 3 days, call her Christel cause that will probably be me knowing these last few days. Oh! So emotional. Vision Conference here we come.

5 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Be blessed and have fun! I am sure that grandma will take good care of your little Emily for you. Love you!

Unknown said...

Oh Christel! Enjoy your time...I was going to say alone but I guess chaperoning 30 kids isn't really alone!!!!!Well, then...if you can't beat em join em....be a crazy couple of kids for the weekend@! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

you'll make it! Have fun!

Dani said...

How was the conference? I was bummed to hear you guys were going to be here the weekend I was going to North Carolina. I hope your trip and the conference went well.

Anonymous said...

now we know why you were so emotional! haha. Yeah for you!!!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting