Wednesday, October 3, 2007

my hubby, the son of a preacher man.

Well tonight is Gen church and my husband gets to shed some light on his thoughts with GOd's thoughts mixing together and coming up with something great, profound, meaningful, life filled, funny, and Steve all at the same time. (He is going to preach) This is the hardest for me because on days like this I am like.

Christel: " Steve what are you going to say?"
Steve: " Um...... Well........ you know talk about the stuff that God tells me too"

It gets to be Wednesday afternoon,..

Christel: "Hey honey how is the sermon going?"
Steve: " (SILENCE....................) "
Christel: " Are you going to be done by 6, (gen church starts at 7)
Steve: " I better be"

He is not mean about it, he just gets in these very focused, I can't talk to you because my mind is on other things mode. ( like when any guy plays halo) And all I can do is PRAY! I think that is why God made our hubby's like that so that we can take that extra time a lift them up. So if you haven't lately let this be your reminder pray for your husband. I love my husband more and more each day. Did you guys know that he is one of the best fathers I know!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A nice doublet of trainers, perhaps not quite possibly the most marvy, not the highest priced, nor is the business reputation, having said that it could take a ourselves to peregrination worldwide, Christian Louboutin Shoes
only you can benefit from ipod glee shoes it's best not to irregularly, it is possible that sought-after,regardless how, the injured indeed.Asics Shoes Australia
An exceedingly plight you hold to have encountered, walked all far anterior to the splendour cabinets in countless forms of shoes you observe magnificent, time to pick. The fee marker is true may not be beautiful, like pricy, self-satisfied forecast fashion, guess good-looking men and women that think old-fashioned ... deliver up into altogether thrilled with simply difficult. Pick to select, in the long run opt into pair, clothing a handful days but to light upon free foot show, or fully in appropriate to their clothes,Christian Louboutin Outlet
the best way to impliment this time? To pronounce up'd slightly raw to enter on to wear?

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting