Monday, January 1, 2007

WOW!!! The holiday season officially wiped me out. Working on the Christmas program for the church, enjoying my new little nephew Caleb, and just the hussle and bussle of this time of year really oviously took over my life for the last month!! Merry Christmas AAAAANNNDDDD Happy New Year.... My daughter, Also floods my life with all the wonderful things that a little 7 month old would and I love it. The latest is her fun in trying to get all the wonderful colors of baby food anywhere on her body that she can. And then helping me clean up afterward.
Sweet Potatoes Anyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for food everywhere! It may be a mess, but it makes for wonderful photos! Your little Peanut is cute as can be, and I'm so glad you blogged again. I love you!!!!!!

Cortney said...

She looks so cute! I love the messy-but-still-so-adorable stage! It is so much fun! Glad that you blogged again!

Katie Glathar said...

YEA! Pictures! Have fun blogging my friend.

Anonymous said...

she's too cute

The Melones said...

She is the sweetest.... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that age!!! It's my favorite!!! I'm glad you are blogging again. Love ya! (Could I use any more exclamation marks???)

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I am happy you finally blogged again too!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! J

The Browns said...

That age is so much fun, it only gets better from there!

Summer said...

She is such a gorgeous little girl!!!!! And I'm so glad to see you join the blogging world!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting