Monday, November 27, 2006

A Brave New World

And not at all like the book if you have ever read it. I am finally entering the world of blogging. With my big sis being home and waiting for the new little Litzinger to be born we have a little time on our hands to enter me into this wonderful world of getting to know other people, better and more intimately. SO HELLO! Hope that I can be as wonderful and as interesting as you all. I also hope that I will be able to keep it up too. As long as life does not get too much in my way, I am excited to learn how to do this. I am usually horrid at keeping in touch so I hope that this will be a way that I can keep up on the lives I have missed and the ones that I love.

10 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I've got you on my page, where are you?

Summer said...

Yeahhhhh!!!!! Have fun with it!

The Melones said...

welcome to the world of blogging Christel! I'm so excited you are on here now!!!! I love you!

Cortney said...

Yea! Now I can get to know you beyond small group chit-chat! I was hoping she would get you hooked! Plus you get to share pictures of your adorable little girl!!! I will add you to my page!

Susie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, C! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy! For joy! For joy! I miss you so much, and just knowing that you typed those words on the screen brings an enormous smile to my face. I will come by often! Love you!!!!!!

Katie Glathar said...

Welcome to the addiction, oops! I mean joy of blogging! Can't wait to see the creative things you do! Love you sista!

Unknown said...

Yippeeeeeeee! Hi Christel!!!! : )

Unknown said...

Hey Christel!!!! I am so excited to see you have joined us! What a precious baby girl! Last time I saw you was Women of Faith and you were still expecting! I will add you to my page! love ya Jackie

Dani said...

Welcome, welcome! I know it will be wonderful for Amber to be able to stay connected from afar. I know it has worked well for my sisters and I. :)

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting