Saturday, August 22, 2009

The summer of ...

Vacation Bible School with lots and lots of kids making space for Jesus!!!
Kids growing and loving on each other!!! Noah finally is getting teeth!

And Traveling!!!! We made it, just Steve and I to a much needed get away! We found out some fantastic news while we were there as well! That the fleming household will be adding a member come the NEW YEAR!!! God has been good! Summer has been keeping me away from the computer, but updates and pictures are in the future!!

7 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Yea! Congratulations! I am so glad that you and Steve had a good time.

Love you,
-K

DeVoy Family said...

oh, getting away for mom and dad time is soooo priceless and important! I am super excited for you....congrats! you will be a busy mommy!

amber said...

hooray! love you

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I am very excited for your upcoming addition to the family! I love you Christel!

Cory and Kendi Knop said...

YEAH!!!! You are back!! By the way, VBS was incredible and you both did a fantastic job, as always!!

Susie said...

I'm late to the party, but congratulations to your sweet little family, Christel :) GOd is SO good :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm so happy to read this, Christel! (Even if I'm way late to the congratulations party!) : )

Hope you are feeling well.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting