Thursday, August 27, 2009

The birthdays from May!!!!!!

The joy that the day you were born on can bring to your life, is something that we have always taken time to do!!!! God has created everyone for a reason and celebrating that with people that you love means something to my family. Little miss Emily turned 3 the 15th of May and Noah Bradley turned 1 the 12th of May! We of course had a joint party that was a nice night of family fun!!! Compliments to the little sisters for the cupcake turtle cakes. The eating of them brought a world of fun for both kids and everyone present. Since I celebrated my birthday yesterday I thought that it would be fun to celebrate it by looking back on the fleming family birthdays! I love little noah with frosting, I think it is so joyous!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amber said...

too cute! love you guys!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting