Thursday, September 18, 2008

September Two Thousand and Eight





This season is so full of mood swings it is not even funny. In weather, it could be a mild fall day; now that the first day of fall is right around the corner, or because we live in Montana it could blizzarding, or even 90 degrees out ,which it almost hit just the other day.


It is also in our lives that our mood swings happen, especially during this season. Like Angela just blogged about 9/11 memories happen, school has just begun, summer just got over so we are waiting anxiously to get out the new fall decor, gotta get out the cold clothes boxes and start putting up the warm clothes (if you live in Cali, I guess you really don't have to think about this one) so many things are going on in our lives it may get a little crazy!!! Well, I have been trying to come up with solutions in our family, cause if you know me, I have usually about 12 things on my plate at a time. Do you want me to mention them?? Better not might ruin my mood. This is supposed to be an encouraging bloob, blog, boob, blog!!! Ha ha ha. I really did type that. Anyways...


So we have taken up doing things like evening walks, high school football games (which steve of course loves), watching hero's or smallville when the kids are in bed, ice cream, exercising (not for the weak at heart), meeting regularly with my hubby just to talk about life (we do have to actually have to schedule that one), one of our favorite's reading Emily's choice books usually the snake story, (story of Adam and Eve) and we hope to get out of town for a little bit this next weekend (yes) whatever it is to you and your families pleasure; do it, do it now. Don't wait another night they need you and you need it. God has given you your families to enjoy them. I have forgotten that many times but I choose even through the business of life I find joy in being with the family God has given me.
And just so you know I snuck the picture of me kissing noah in there of when he was just born he is quite the little porker now!

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

What a good blog, Christel! I totally agree with you about the anxious season this part of the year is. I hope that you and Steve can continue to put the more important things in front of the less important things! I LOVE YOU!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting