Tuesday, December 14, 2021

NUTELLA FLEMDOGG'S BLOG!!!!!

 Hi this is Natalie, I'm Christel's daughter!! I have 2 siblings, I'm the youngest and my birthday is on January 6th!! Love my life and the people around me.

                        This is ME!! and Baby Yoda!

Lets talk about my goals in life and the plans i want to accomplish:

1.Have courage and be kind. 

2. Have faith in the one true king.(JESUS)

3. Love and cherish the moments in my life with my loving family.

4.Help anyone in need along the road.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST

5.Teach and bring the word of God wherever I go!!!

                                                    Me and mom at Fairmont Hot Springs!!!
You, whoever is reading this you should totally come to my church. It is: New City, the services start at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 on Sunday. And if you like Saturday night better there is one at 6 at the same building, New City. Trust me God will heal you even when you feel broken, lost, ashamed, unwanted, unloved, even. He has greater love than you could ever imagine.
                                                                        Going Sledding!!
                                                           Christmas with the cousins!!!!!!!!
                                                    Hanging with the Babies at Church!!!
Hey, yeah you, what is your life like? If you have never told anyone your testimony you should. I guess I could tell you mine if you really want me to. Ok. This is how it starts, starting from my birth:
Jan. 6th: I was born on a snowy morn at like 8:45. And i was new to the world. I had many funny moments many sad, but I got one of the greatest moments in my life at the church. I asked God into my life and the second i did the presence of God was over me and I had a wave of relief come over me and the pain was taken away and i was made new. This was during a season of life where i was defensive and very pushy. I became noticeable and I realized when I was gaining anger and hatred, so I found time to sit in my room alone and unbothered to take time with God. That is the main reason Im telling you to come to church.  You will feel welcome the second you walk through the doors!!
                              This is me when I was like 2 years old. Thats my brother behind me!!
Hey I hope you had a wonderful time reading my blog, as I had typing it!! I love purple by the way!
                                     The End
              



 

No comments:

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting