Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ground Hogs DAY!!!!

SO one of my husbands favorite movies is Ground Hogs Day! Yes that one that goes on and on with what's his name... anyway that one guy, living the same day over and over!!! It's funny and a cute love story by the end! He just had to figure out how to not live so selfishly! Wouldn't it be good if we could relive some of our selfish moments and NOT BE SO SELFISH, the next time! well we can't so I have too daily remember that my life is not my own, I was bought with an amazing price, and I can do better then to get tired of my kids bugging me daily when I am trying to get something done! I love that I was blessed and given charge of 3 of the most amazing kids ever! And in honor of Ground Hogs Day (which the ground hog I'm sure will most definitely see his shadow) I just want to take a moment and encourage you and me!!!! That yes kiddos can sometimes test our patience:) but we were given the most amazing task of being their MOM! And their lives were not just handed over to us by some joker from who knows were, but given to us by the almighty God! He picked you and only you to parent those children, your children, His children! He loves that you are doing that even when we are not perfect or we get a bad attitude, he still loves us. So LOVE them and show them how much you LOVE them all the time! I am going to work on this so I hope you all will too! And maybe while we are at it lets read and maybe even memorize 1 Corinthians 13! Just so we know that we are showing them the right kind of love:) Love you!

2 comments:

b said...

great post Christel. I daily need that reminder as well and sometimes I forget what an amazing gift we have been given. Thanks for reminding me! I needed that today!

Amber Joy said...

Amen : )love you and love that we are living this life together : )

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting