Monday, May 10, 2010

Haircut time!


I have been cutting my hubby's hair since we were first married. A good friend taught me and I have been doing it ever since. Well now, since I have another boy in the family I get the joy of cutting his hair too! I really also just wanted you all to get to see the funny little guy we get to be around daily. He sat very nicely for the whole thing, but of course for all almost 2 year olds was very happy when the job was done. The haircut didn't turn out too bad either!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

I missed you on here! That little Noah is so cute. What a boy with lots of personality. I can't wait to see him this summer. Love you!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

He is just too cute Christel! I'm amazed he sat so well while you were cutting his hair! I do remember as a kid, that haircuts seemed to last for hours, even though it was a matter of minutes.

Pauline said...

haha how cute :D

Rambut Pria said...

funny and cheerful

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting