Monday, February 9, 2009

Blast From the Past

When we first moved into our old house we had a few of the young adults over. Just a few of the very entertaining pictures we found from that night in 2002. And oh my goodness I look at my hair and think what was I thinking. Look at how long it was. Of coarse the only thing that makes it ok that I had that long of hair is that my husband loved it, loved it.
Miss Katie and me.
My brother in law loving to sing, and show off for his not yet blushing bride Elisha. Who got married soon after in 2003. We had quite the night if playing, wrestling, laughing, and even running up to a local park and playing tag. The fun you have when your young.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Thanks for sharing, Christel. My hair is super short and yours in long! How fun!

Rachel Melone said...

Wow! Everone looks so young!!! I'm sad we have to see Katie go also, but happy that God has great things in store for them. :) P.S. I can't believe your hair either- it's crazy long!

Unknown said...

That is crazy! Although, my 2002 pictures would be my senior year of high school. I'm sure those pictures would be quite hilarious too!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting