Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!

Today's Birthdays are shared by two important women in my life. My sister Amber Joy Litzinger is turning 29 today! And My mom in law Doris Flemings birthday is today too. (not sure if I should share her age :)) I Pray that both of their days are full of excitement and love from all of those around them. Amber is in California and my mom-in-law is somewhere in Asia, so please those around them today give them alittle hug today for their special day. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Amber!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Isn't it fun that Amber's birthday and mine are right next to each other? I also like that yours is in the Fall with ours'. Love you!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting