Thursday, July 3, 2008

The mom in me




AHHHH!! The life of a mother. Means many things to me at this very moment some hard but most of all wonderful. Noah, Emily and I are doing good. Have loved having the cousins home even though they leave in just days! We spend most of our days trying to survive the hot in our house, waiting patiently for daddy to come home and chase Emily since mom has been doing it already and have said that is all I can do.

Just looking at the pictures Amber took of us makes me thankful for the beautiful things children bring into your life. Besides the hospital bills, questions of if we are parenting right, wondering why Noah is crying, trying to make the family happy. I praise my Lord Jesus for my amazingly smart daughter that can count to ten and keep me smiling daily, a handsome husband that loves me even when I cry for nothing, and the stunning son that is growing up way too fast. My heart is overwhelmed with some many emotions most of all the fact that being a mom never felt so good.

9 comments:

Mandi! said...

Beautiful photos! I am so happy for you and your family:)

Dani said...

Your pictures are wonderful! Amber is a great photographer and catches so many precious moments.

Steve and Jenn Dassatti said...

Hey! I love the pictures! And yes, of course you can add me. :)

Laura Beth said...

Noah is getting so big!! Very precious wee ones you have :)

Ali Brown said...

He is so wonderful! Amber did an awesome job...are there more? I'm being greedy ;-)

Macks and Knickknacks said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! I love you so much, and know that you and Steve are doing fine with both of your kids. I feel so blessed to know that not only you love me, but also Emily and Noah. (At least he loved it when I listened to him talk!)

Anonymous said...

love you so much. you are a beautiful, wonderful mother, and sister.

Rachel Melone said...

You are such a great mom! I love the gentle spirit you have-such an encouragement to me, you are.

Anonymous said...

Yay. I like the mom in you...So, I just did this whole "Blog" thing, and I don't really get it. Can ya help me?

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting