Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family







The month of March was gone in a flash and we are already into the 2nd week of April. WoW! Well, the last two months have been full of many things one of those being Haircuts. Emily got her first haircut. The Saturday before Easter I decided ti make her baby hair grow better and healthier she needed a haircut and before bed we did it. It turned out A-line which was a total accident but cute as come be. She likes it and now talks about her hair to total strangers. So I thought that I would share some pictures of her Easter morning, one we got of the family, which has been our only one forever. Of coarse not having internet has made keeping up on blogging a big bummer, but hopefully that will all change soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! both of our first kermudgins sure are little Evans' aren't they?! But, the beautiful thing is that Emily looks so much like our family in different ways than I think Judah does, and Caleb looks a lot like Emily, so maybe we're all inbred!!!

Cortney said...

Oh, she looks like such a "little girl" and not a toddler anymore! I love the little bob! Cutie!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Yes! I love your hair Emily! Good job mommy! You look like such a kind, clean-cut family. And you are!

Anonymous said...

I'm learning to post.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

~Jenny said...

Hey Christel, I am so happy for you! Congratulations on the new baby soon to arrive! Can't wait to read any news on that! And Congratulations on your new house too! Emily is adorable! Hope you've been getting my e-mails...sure would like to hear from you! God Bless! ~Jenny

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting