Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another day!

July and I haven't posted since June. Ugh! I'm bad. The time has just flown by. Life has been so busy and crazy but of coarse not my excuse just fact. But I have loved looking and reading all of your blogs, just have not taken time for mine. Camp was a blast, 4th of JUly fun, and now working diligently on VBS. Vacation Bible School, which this year is a western theme. Yeehaw! Can't wait and that has been what my life has been taken up with. That, and a soon to be 14 month old that loves to sing, talk, say no, dance, say mommy, gama, baby, and a million other things that make 2 naps a day, Still a gift from God!!! Hope your wednesday's are as bright and shiny as mine has been, love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Cortney said...

I second the crazy days that are just flying by! I was so glad to see you on sunday. I hope you had fun at the pool party! Let me know if I can help with VBS. Jesse and I are going to DC til 8-3, but I will be free after that! See you soon!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting