Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Spring time!

What a beautiful Day!!! It has to be at least already 60 degrees and it just now 10 in the morning! Spring I think has officially sprung here which is wonderful waiting the long winter sometimes can be a drag! Looking to plant my flower beds and try to have a little of the green thumb my great mum has. The newest great thing for the spring is our new lawn mower that better last until I die cause it costs a pretty penny. But it is shiny, black and it actually starts. Which is a total plus seeing that our other one wouldn't. The yard will hopefully be great and green soon!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

When you get that green thumb thing down, you gotta teach me!

Anonymous said...

because of Lesley's influence, I have started calling myself mum or mummy. I always wanted to, so, since I live in a foreign country, and have british friend, I'm going to!

Cortney said...

Yes, you should give lessons on keeping a plant alive and the various outdoor tips that make a plant survive. like watering. I have bulbs that were supposed to be planted last fall. opps. Can you also teach me how to make my grass grow slower. jesse has allergies, so mowing is my job. (though secretly I kind of like it, but not that often)!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting