Monday, April 30, 2007

monday, Monday, MONDAY!!

Today is Monday the day that my husband has off each week! So the day that Emily and I usually get to spend some daddy time. But we got a little different spin on the day today. Daddy is playing basketball so we got to come and spend some time with Grandma, so I could blog!! Otherwise it might have been a little while till I would have gotten to write anything!

We spent the week in Idaho with Steve's family and at a conference. It was much needed time with Grandma Doris and Grandpa Art, and even Auntie Angela. After that week, Emily has decided that she is big enough now to not nurse anymore before bed or anytime, unless it is an extra tired day then she will every once in a while snuggle in. Her being a year old in about 2 weeks is just making me amazed of how fast the time has gone. Time really flies when you are having fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss her! well, all of you.

Cortney said...

I can't believe that she is almost a year! Hope you had fun!

Kelly said...

Idaho, huh? Where in Idaho?
I just happened upon your blog today while blog-surfing. Hello!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting