Friday, March 16, 2007

Howdy!


In honor of the big Charlie Russell art auction this weekend I thought I would saya little "Howdy ho partners, long time no see!!!" And the only fault of that is my own, believe me. Life just gets the best of me sometimes. Well, it has been a good leave of absence from writing. A lot has happened. My husband preached an awesome message, my lovely sister and her family made it back to their home in Kosova, Emily passed the twenty pound mark and is more than 30 inches tall, our friends Becky and Adam got engaged, Oh Emily also walked all on her own and turned directions all without falling, across our basement floor ( she has been taking steps but no real walking on her own), Marissa is yet again in swimming, being the little fish she is, umm... lots of pregnancies have been announced lately, which is so fun, and God is yet again doing awesome works in the lives of many through his faithfulness in Gen church and it is really exciting. Anyways I promised my sis that I would blog at least once a week so this will not have to be told each time, my life can be explained in littler spots from here on. Thank you for baring with me through the In and outs of blogging.

But before I leave you I want to add some pictures of our family, that we took before the Litzinger's went back!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

WOW! Awesome picture. I am so glad that you are back Christel if you ever need help with the blogging thing let me know...

Anonymous said...

I love to see you blog! My blog is messed up so I probably won't blog much anymore. So, who all is pregnant?? :) I'm out of the loop.
Talk soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hooray, you blogged. I miss you. you HAVE to do this once a week. It is so good to see even little bits of you guys.

Cortney said...

I second Amber and I get to see you at least once a week!
What a great family picture, I think this is the first one I have seen of all of you together!

Angela said...

I'm totally with Amber and Cortney!!! At LEAST once a week! Yay! Who's preggo? And what's this about Steve preaching??? You are so beautiful. I miss you.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting