Thursday, February 1, 2007

Missing my sister already!!

I don't know if any of you can imagine the sadness I have already began to feel about my Big sister leaving. For those of you who do not know, Amber Joy (typepad joyoutloud) comes to America to be with us only for a short time and then leaves for most of the year. This time she will be going with both of my nephew's, (Judah and Caleb) and their daddy Dan for who knows how long. They are not sure when they will get to return to the states either. And I am missing them already too much, this week they are visiting Dan's family in Ohio. So it is giving me a glimpse of the rest of the year without them. And it is not too fun! At least I still have my other sisters still around, blessed to have the best ones anyone could ever ask for. Elisha, Marissa and Amber are the friends I crave to spend time with. So for the next few weeks before the Litzinger family goes back, the family will be spending time together for sure.

Holding back tears and loving you all.

6 comments:

The Melones said...

I'm so sorry Christel, that must be so so hard. I pray God allows the time you all do have together be intense and blessed beyond what you could expect. We love you!

Katie Glathar said...

Ohh! Sorry Christel! Praying for you my friend!

Cortney said...

I am so sorry! I am also going through "sister withdrawls". My best friend (sister Connie) just had my second nephew in January and since we were just there for Christmas, I may not even get to meet him until Thanksgiving! I understand and am thankful for blogs, email and long-distance calls! Praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

i love you.

Unknown said...

I hope my girls love each other like that when they grow up! You guys are awesome! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you guys, too. Forget you, yeah right? It will never happen. I love you. I think blogging will help tons. those little peaks at every day life will be so fun

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting